If you’re looking for new friends for My Singing Monsters, you should join the MSM Fan Network. A lot of people all over the World play My Singing Monsters, so join the fun, make new friends and invite other MSM fans to your tribe.
It’s pretty straight forward to get started. Register as a member, check out the other fans and make new friends.
I’m not trying to build the next Facebook, but you can upload your own avatar, change cover image and tell a bit about yourself. I’ll continue to add new great features in the future, so sign up now and have fun playing My Singing Monsters as a pro 🙂
Join the MSM Fan Network now! Click her to get started!
My Singing Monsters is getting more social. The latest update is available for iPhone/iPad with other platforms coming soon. Here’s what’s new in the 1.2.6 update of My Singing Monsters:
Manage your social experience like never before with a brand new and revamped Friends menu! Using the valuable feedback we’ve received from our players, many new features have been implemented:
• Import your Facebook friends to update your My Singing Monsters avatar!
• Sort your Friends using new tabs – Favorites, Torch requests, Alphabetical order, and Level order.
• Mark your closest Friends as Favorites so that they appear in the Favorites tab!
• View which friends have requested Torch lighting using the Torch tab!
• Tap a Friend’s Display Name to see how many times they have lit your Wishing Torches and vice versa!
• Navigate easily between Friend pages using the arrow buttons, including moving to the beginning and end of the list!
• Other bug fixes and improvements
I think this is a cool update. I have a lot (1000+) friends in My Singing Monsters, and the favorite friends sounds like a VERY nice feature.
What new feature do you like the most? Please comment 😉