Hi fellow monster breeders!
I get a lot of questions regarding my game progress in My Singing Monsters. Here are some answers to your questions. If not, please comment on this post 😉
How long have you been playing MSM?
– For more than 2 years. Massively!
I can see on your screenshots, that you have more than 30,000 diamonds. Did you cheat or spend a fortune?
– No, I didn’t buy any and I DO NOT CHEAT OR “HACK” MSM. I get diamonds via referrals. Hacking will get you banned from the game and will probably fill up your computer with virus and other nasty stuff. Don’t do it!
Where do you live?
– In Denmark
Do you work for Big Blue Bubble?
– No. Would love to though, but the commute from Denmark to Canada is – well – a bit too long.
Are Big Blue Bubble cool with you posting all this info?
– Yes, I hope so. MSM have a hardcore fan base, with people posting all kinds of cool stuff related to the game. Fans promoting your game in this way is awesome for game developers and publishers.
Do you know Diane D?
– Personally, no
What device(s) do you play on?
– Currently on my Samsung Galaxy S5 and a my MSM dedicated Lenovo tablet (Lenovo A3500-F). Previous devices: iPhone 5s, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S2, Lenovo A7500 tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Do you play MSM on your computer?
– Sometimes, but when I do, I use an Android emulator (Genymotion) to play. The desktop version of MSM by Big Fish Games is….. oh my….. horrible!
Can you please send me some diamonds?
– I’d love to, but that’s not possible in the game.
How did you get ALL the rare monsters?
– With diamonds. A LOT of diamonds 😉
All your torches have blue flames. Why?
– I bought the “Always lit” torches when they were on sale. Expensive – I know – but they look cool 😉
What’s the name of your tribe?
– It’s “United MSM Fans”
Can I join your tribe?
– Yes and no. I currently have 472 players in queue to join…
Can I buy your account?
– No, sorry 😉
How do I breed a XXXXXXX monster?
– Check out my breeding guide.
Is it possible to automate eg. collecting coins?
– Not that I know of. Would be an awesome feature, like the one found in “Family Guy: The quest for stuff”
Got more questions? Please comment, and I’ll answer on this page. Thanks for reading!